Monday, July 10, 2006

South Africa 2010...

Congratulations to Italy on lifting the WC2006 trophy. Now that the sweet madness is over, we can focus on WC2010 in south africa. I was happy to have watched the matches from my living room but I hope to watch some ot the matches live in South Africa 2010. The preparation (the dream, at least) starts now.

With the curtains down on Germany 2006, my wife and kids are some of the happiest people in Nyahururu. They couldn't undestand why I was so selfish with the new TV -football, football and more football! My wife couldn't believe that a man would prefer to watch a world cup game instead of fulfilling his marital obligations in bed. I kept trying to convince her that the word cup lasts for one month every four years (not a few days every month... I didn't add this when talking to her!) surely, she can bear with that. Now I will have to suffer endless soap operas, low quality local gospel dvd's and those dreaded Nigerian movies (Yeah, I never mentioned the DVD before because I bought it last week).

At least I will have my blog for solace...

4 Comments:

Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

I had the pleasure of going to my first World Cup this year in Germany, as a U.S. supporter, and had a wonderful time (even if the team was dreadful) ... I'm not sure how I will swing it, but I definitely want to be in South Africa for what should be a real world party!

1:58 AM  
Blogger aa said...

live119|live119論壇|
潤滑液|內衣|性感內衣|自慰器|
自慰套|情趣內衣|
G點|性感丁字褲|吊帶襪|
煙火批發|煙火|情趣用品|SM|充氣娃娃|AV|情趣|
衣蝶|丁字褲|無線跳蛋|性感睡衣|
按摩棒|電動按摩棒|飛機杯|自慰套|
角色扮演|跳蛋|情趣跳蛋|

12:46 AM  
Blogger cc22 said...

角色扮演,
睡衣,
SM,
潤滑液,
情趣玩具,
愛愛,
視訊美女戀愛ing,
視訊美女kk俱樂部,
視訊kk俱樂部,

跳蛋,
G點,
按摩棒,
跳蛋,
飛機杯,
充氣娃娃,
自慰套,
情趣娃娃,
自慰器,
情趣用品,情趣,

9:27 AM  
Blogger Patmos Pete said...

The third message from heaven...
If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home