Monday, March 06, 2006

Resolutions update...

I had forgotten about the resolutions made at the beginning of the year. Luckily I made only three: here's an update...
1. To stop smoking: I have dropped from ten sticks a day to only one. I usually take it in the evening after work except when in the company of my wife or in public.
2. To stop drinking: I have managed to keep off the bottle since January and this feels good! However I sometimes take the occasional glass of home-made fruit punch after dinner AT HOME. I brew the stuff and boy, is it potent or is it potent! My wife will not allow me to take more than a glass at a time and I am happy to oblige. I still frequent pubs but wont take any alcohol. My friends think Im loosing it but I don't care.
3. To be faithful: I have not broken this resolution and have no intention of doing so. It has not been easy, I can tell you (they say I look good, but do I say!). Dear God, help me to keep this resolution- and to you ladies out there, help me too by keeping off!
I wonder how you are doing with your resolutions?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Irena said...

Kachumbari he he you made the Nation Magazine :-)..Okay back to commentingon resolution, never made any ,well sorta of but pushed it further to the second part of the year :-). YES You best be behaved around the ladies ..

7:35 PM  
Blogger Rim said...

hey! also got your blog from Nation magazine. I'm from Tunisia.
My resolutions were to do some excercice but stopped after I got hurt...and the second one was to read more which i'm sticking to!
keep doing the good work:)

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://goatse.ragingfist.net/

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home