Thursday, March 16, 2006

On cloud nine!

I've just returned from the bush. Going through my new mail, I learn that this blog was featured in the Daily Nation, Kenya's leading newspaper and I missed it (some villages see only the Sunday paper, the Kiswahili one- Taifa Jumapili! I now have to start looking for tuesday's copy hoping that snot all copies have been used to wrap meat at the butcher's or used for some other purpose I don't want to mention here... ok, some people here still dont understand why they should buy toilet paper while theybdon't need the old newspaper any more! "You just splash a few drops of water on the paper and its good to go!
Allow me to get the paper and then I'll be right back...
Before I go, thanks for the comments.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually came to know about your blog from the nation on line so you must be doing a wonderful job. As for me and my family we do think that you are doing agreat job and thanks for telling us and keeping us informed .

6:55 PM  
Anonymous boss said...

You are just crazy man, I just love your blog.

Boss

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also found your blog through The Nation online. Thanks for your views of your life.

Nursenan in Canada

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is interesting reading your posts.Keep them coming....

6:17 PM  
Blogger kalipso said...

hey! you have what it takes

12:14 PM  
Blogger ziwani said...

congrats on being mentioned by the nation. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

2:26 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

Congrats on the mention. That should motivate you to write even more good stuff.

That reference to newspapers in shaggs just made my day,LOL!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well this is typical blog i expect from an evarage kenyan! good job despite the hustles

kip. dallas tx..

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://goatse.ragingfist.net/

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home