Monday, January 16, 2006

Resolutions

The three major resolutions I made for this year are:
1. To stop smoking,
2. To stop drinking,
3. To stop fooling around with girls (and other peoples wives!)

Progress...
1. I think I've finally quit smoking. 16 days without smoke is indeed a record! I will fight hard to extend this record to like forever.
2. I've not taken a single beer this year (largely because Im broke). I hope to keep this resolution even when Im in a better financial position.
3. I have never shagged anyones wife or any under 18 for that matter (since my marriage in 2000). Dont get shoked; underage sex is something normal here. Girls get married even at 16 years old. I will strive to stick to the one lady I can call mine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kenyananalyst said...

Good resolutions. May God help you live for Him. May you offer your body and life to Him as your living, honourable and acceptable form of worship. Your life is a gift from Him. How you live it is your gift back to Him.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Quit smoking said...

The Pfizer manufactured anti-smoking drug chantix is nevertheless effective in helping you to get rid of nicotine addiction, but for chantix to yield effective results, you should follow a definite amount of chantix precautions. The chantix website http://www.chantixmagic.com lists a whole array of chantix precautions that you should follow to ensure success in your chantix regimen. For sure success with chantix, get hold of chantix informative details from the website and then administer the medicine in accordance with the instructions of the doctor.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home