Friday, January 13, 2006

KARIBUNI SHAGGS...

I have just put away my farm tools so that I can tell you how my day has been. It has been a long tiring day, like many other days before, and many more to come.

Today, I didnt go to work, or rather, I didnt secure any job in town. So I went back home - to dig in the dusty piece of land (shamba) that my father left to me when he passed on in the year 2001. I hope to plant some vegetables in the next two weeks or so...

Perhaps Id better tell you a little bit about myself. I am Kachumbari, a 30-year-old kenyan. I live with my wife and two kids in a real Kenyan village called Tetu, in the slopes of the Aberdare Ranges in central Kenya. I have no formal job but Im able to make a decent living from a number of activities that will become apparent in future posts. I have some basic education (of course you wouldn't be reading this if I wasn't!) and hope to further my studies as time goes by.

I love the village and I have no intention of leaving.

This is my personal space to write about experiences inthe village, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Life here is great- full of adventure...... You are welcome to shere in the fun...

6 Comments:

Blogger Irena said...

I know this is a belated weruucome as they would say in Tetu but glad to see Internet has "arrived" in Nyeri..I grew up those sides..so I will really enjoy this space for updates of what is going on ....

1:04 AM  
Blogger akiey said...

I second Irena in the belated karibu kwa makofi ya kilo. Looking forward to more interesting posts from you.

Take pride in that piece of land. Work on it with all you got & in time it will work for you, your lovely wife & two kids.

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

niwega ugwo kumbe mambo has reached hukos nway gotta bounce sawa keep up the ujumbe

12:10 PM  
Blogger AK said...

I am really beginning to envy you and your lifestyle. It all sounds so fancy!

what with the fresh air, fresh food, no hustle and bustle.

do you have broadband over there?

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was born in Nyahururu family moved to kasuku when i was in high school at Kangui and after high scool joined the Kenya air force and now am living in the u.s.a.
I found your blog in the internet. and i like what you are doing. well enough for now.bye
F.M.

8:55 PM  
Blogger aa said...

live119|live119論壇|
潤滑液|內衣|性感內衣|自慰器|
自慰套|情趣內衣|
G點|性感丁字褲|吊帶襪|
煙火批發|煙火|情趣用品|SM|充氣娃娃|AV|情趣|
衣蝶|丁字褲|無線跳蛋|性感睡衣|
按摩棒|電動按摩棒|飛機杯|自慰套|
角色扮演|跳蛋|情趣跳蛋|

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home